Mama thought this has been my body's payback from all the stress of schoolwork. I think this is because of watching Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". But aside from all the pun intended, I doze off earlier in our veranda just to be awaken by our neighbor's afternoon talks and mosquito bites.
Tomorrow everyone in the house will be observing the Good Friday. People of the neighborhood will be waking up early to see the flagellation out of religious observance and some out of juvenile entertainment. I always wanted to document these moments -- it was a shame Billie's battery is busted.


I won't be around the net tomorrow I bet. This is a perfect time for prayers that I barely make. Also, I will take this time to fill in the pages that I missed out in my journal. My soul needs times like these. I think it has been too battered by the last two weeks of school. After this Holy Week, I will start doing my happy things.
Let's pray. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment