My brother, being the senior graphic artist of their advertising agency (I also have high hopes), one day on a weekend brought home a familiar looking square black bag -- with a yellow name in front reading "Nikon". It was their office's D80 that he will be using for shoot on the coming Monday. My loving sibling now, knowing that I would love to own one of that single lens reflex someday, told me to practice using it on an afternoon.
I've read in a book that interests in photography should at least always start no further than his own backyard. I love that book that my friend lent to me, and I absolutely agree with what I stated above. I started taking countless pictures a year ago with our Sony point and shoot, that includes pretty much everything that you can see in our house.
But of course, aside from the little things that matter, like a picture of a key or of a doorknob or of an old telephone, capturing the beauty of your surroundings is this old cliche. It doesn't matter if there are cable wires everywhere, or your neighbors laundry taking a spot on your viewfinder. It's the magic of those barrels or lenses that makes your capture what you want other people to see.



I've read in a book that interests in photography should at least always start no further than his own backyard. I love that book that my friend lent to me, and I absolutely agree with what I stated above. I started taking countless pictures a year ago with our Sony point and shoot, that includes pretty much everything that you can see in our house.
But of course, aside from the little things that matter, like a picture of a key or of a doorknob or of an old telephone, capturing the beauty of your surroundings is this old cliche. It doesn't matter if there are cable wires everywhere, or your neighbors laundry taking a spot on your viewfinder. It's the magic of those barrels or lenses that makes your capture what you want other people to see.



I enjoyed working on ze office's camera. In fact as of this, I don't want anything else now but a D80, considering that there are many new generations of dSLRs available.
So there was this D80 that I fell in love at. And I want Ringo to be just like him.
So there was this D80 that I fell in love at. And I want Ringo to be just like him.
They're nice! I liked the last picture the most. haha
ReplyDelete-Carlo