Monday, May 31, 2010

Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup and Countdowns.

I lost all my writing mojo to a ten-paragraph e-mail for a friend. These are for today.

Happy part starts:


Pop Art shirt and clear wayfarer-inspired glasses! For my love for art movement genius Andy Warhol and for the metropolitan dusts that irritates my contacts everyday.



Strawberry-painted singlet that looks more like an apron, pearl encrusted bangles, and bubblegum pink polishes. I'm inlove with strawberries now thanks to Janine.

Happy part ends.

Ugh jeez, I have 16 days 'til school and 20 days 'til I'm 19. One whole year for teenage-hood and two more years before I become a yuppie.

I just recovered from a tragic belly attack because of spinach (and the entire of my big lunch) and Rainbow Nerds few days ago, and I might risk overeating again because of all the panic. Nevertheless, I miss school already and getting busy and all. But I just miss it, nothing more.

Two weeks!

1 comment: