As you can see, our ETC channel was on static so I was never able to catch their good shows. I was completely left our with the third season of Gossip Girl but I was able to catch up on Glee by pirating some torrents. While waiting for Glee episode 17, I downloaded GG episodes 1 -4.
For the record, I miss the old Blair:

Gossip Girl doesn't excite me the way it does with the first two seasons. There's been too much Upper East Side drama happening with the first four episodes that made me stop downloading the fifth. I'd better be doing other things than watching the next Blair drama. And Georgina, that bitch.
Waiting for their next outfits made me survive until the fourth episode. For me, Jenny and Vanessa nailed this season. I just love the colorful jewels in Vanessa's ear and those layers of bangles. But Serena's laid back looks is still the coolest.

Google was kind enough to do me a favor and told me that Serena's pretty jeweled vest is a work of English designer Matthew Morrison.
As for Blair, well I like the old Blair. I'm sorry to her stylist but I think those pencil skirts does not fit her although she's out of Constance. Some skirt cuts and ruffles just don't work.
The girls of Gossip Girl are no doubt one of my style inspirations. I'm still not a fan of Cindy Lou though.
Anyhow, I can't wait for the next episode of Glee. ;)
For the record, I miss the old Blair:

Gossip Girl doesn't excite me the way it does with the first two seasons. There's been too much Upper East Side drama happening with the first four episodes that made me stop downloading the fifth. I'd better be doing other things than watching the next Blair drama. And Georgina, that bitch.
Waiting for their next outfits made me survive until the fourth episode. For me, Jenny and Vanessa nailed this season. I just love the colorful jewels in Vanessa's ear and those layers of bangles. But Serena's laid back looks is still the coolest.

Google was kind enough to do me a favor and told me that Serena's pretty jeweled vest is a work of English designer Matthew Morrison.
As for Blair, well I like the old Blair. I'm sorry to her stylist but I think those pencil skirts does not fit her although she's out of Constance. Some skirt cuts and ruffles just don't work.
The girls of Gossip Girl are no doubt one of my style inspirations. I'm still not a fan of Cindy Lou though.
Anyhow, I can't wait for the next episode of Glee. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment