While my vintage necklaces are growing in number as they are a problem, I noticed I have a new dilemma. But if those necklaces are like cigarettes, these pretties are more like heroine (not that I know of). And I'm not going to any relapse because I'm not even going to rehab.

They are absolutely my favorite among my accessory flood. And wearing rings are better 'cause they don't give me neck itches. Yeah?
I refuse to breathe my life's rants on Cla-mour files. I'd rather spew sugar around. But for saying that to you, I'm currently directing a production for the Thomasian Cable Television, in lieu of our TV Production class and CATV awards.
Another decadence post on bangles soon.
The good thing about this post is...I can see your rings. =))
ReplyDeleteI expected it right, I was expecting that you will comment something in relation to our inside butt of jokes. :))
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist the urge. =))
ReplyDeletelovely rings!:) cute roses!:)
ReplyDeleteMay I please have your Hello Kitty ring? Oh yes, the roses too. :P
ReplyDelete