Saturday, September 4, 2010

Command, execute.


Our first show in our TV Production class that was rehearsed for two weeks felt as long as months of anxiety. Being the director of our first show, which is in magazine format gives me stomach hurls for two weeks. We had three chances of rehearsals and I sucked at all.

Not being able to execute my plans wholly made me think that I sucked at the production day itself. But it turned out great after all as our professor mentioned.

From L to R: Technical Director Regine, I, Assistant Director Lyka, and Lighting Director Lercy at the far end. Miss director chilling because she heard her name being mentioned by the host.

Studio work seems exciting, but the control room work is the bang. I'm not doing this for the next days though. Too tired.

Our next show will be the first ever Thomasian Cable TV gag show. My new position is show talent. Good luck to me.

2 comments:

  1. Studio work = stress. :))

    I miss this pala. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ate M. Studio work=stress. =))

    I think I'd miss this also in the future. Working as early as 8 in the morning in EdTech :))

    ReplyDelete