Monday, November 1, 2010

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go.


I'm scrapping Katy Perrys off my iPod to give way to The Ramones. I am officially in love with my playlist.

The internet is back and now its bad because I have a haul of good movies and books for me to keep up with the last few days of sembreak.

And because I'm a random person, I would like to say that I love mismatched earrings. These are cheapies I got for a hundred in my favorite place in Dapitan.


And I don't get allergies with these! Remarkable. Reminds me of the ones from Accessorize that cost a fortune.

I learned loving lipsticks just a few months ago when I found the perfect red one and learned how to wear it.
I was looking for pink ones (something that fits Dima Demokrasya in my post below) but I haven't found the perfect pink yet so I go for the paler one.


I shall post a picture of this worn, soon. It has a good texture and I now agree that lipsticks do not need to cost you that much. Thanks to Addie.

Now on the good books and movies I have these Chanel bios at hand, the great John Lennon's bio Nowhere Boy and the original upper-east side socialite Edie Sedgewick's bio Factory Girl.


"Coco Before Chanel" and "Coco and Igor". I was able to acquire a copy of Cinema Paradiso last week and it gave me tears.

I'm currently reading Janine's copy of American Gods while my Murakamis are at her hand. Mama gave me the Coelho that I was intending to read long ago!


Good times for sembreak.

And finally, for good finds! I got this cotton polka-dotted polo shirt on thrift. There are no buttons sewn in it so I'm trying on a few that will look good on it.

I will share good finds again when I acquire a few pieces from reservation. For the mean time let me save a few books and movies that are crying for my attention. The cold nights are coming and so is Christmas! Won't you love to snuggle up? Happy reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. I want your earrings! :)

    What brand of lipstick is that? I'm still on the lookout for the perfect red lipstick. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Ever Bilena Ate M. Still looking for the perfect pink still. I have a red from Avon, it's good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love that earrings! and i love dapitan too <3 you can try lipsticks from mary kay. they are of good quality. their pink shades are the best ^^

    happy tuesday!

    xx, Missy S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see! :) My fave red lipstick as of now is from Revlon. I still haven't found the best pink lippie yet.

    ReplyDelete