Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Haul and the CATV Prom


I was reporting for the first time in Thomasian News Bites (yes they got me in!) last Friday when the script told me that its was just 22 days away from Christmas. Indeed! It's getting colder.

December haul:

Avon Naturals Holiday - afterbath is so much better.




Bow rings that I got in an accident. Walking in Antonio Street in Dapitan is bad because of this.


Ze orange eyeshadow.

I was never good at putting on eye make-up. There are always the wrong colors, the wrong blending, the wrong application. But yesterday, I learned that the right brush applicator and the right colors just fit in like magic. Aside from that, I found the perfect pot cream eyeliner that is now included in ze wishlist. Make-up is a new adventure.


Yesterday was also the CATV awards! Everyone dressed up for the Junior Prom theme that is just funny. Our production teams grabbed the award for Best Technical Director, Best male and Female Talents, and the Prom King and Queen of the night!

Pictures!


1. That is me, and my bare make-up with ze perfect orange eyeshadow that you can't clearly see, 2. The fierces Lyka and Addie, 3. Janine nominated for Prom Queen! 4. Me and Trisha - lost sister-girlfriends, and 5. I was nominated Best Writer for "Kwarto" (sitcom) and Best Female Talent for "Gagagagagshow" (go figure).

Busy days and Christmas holiday ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!:) and congrats on the awards you guys won!

    Love the ring haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is full of gorgeous. Wooot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dapat pala bumili ako dun when I went to UST for So Write! :D

    Congrats as well! :D

    ReplyDelete