Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday haul.


Hi! I'm still finding my way back to blogging after school started but I'm sure ought to write more stories from school and more film photographs from our Photography class!

Here's a sneak to my current favorites in make-up department.

Avon blushes in rose and peach from mama, Benefit Finding Mr. Bright set from my sister, and Ntx round lipstick Louisiana that I bought from my favorite online seller.



My sister got this for me as a birthday present when she went to Guam a few weeks ago. I wasn't expecting that she will find a benefit store in Guam so I wasn't able to tell her that I like the Dandelion box blush instead. She got me this set instead, since it has a little bit of everything. I haven't tried them on though.


Putting aside my staple blushes, here is my new Barbie Pink color that I love! The picture does not justify how good it looks in real life!

I must be able to show you photographs and make-up reviews later! And oh, a lot of stories yet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment