Friday, January 13, 2012

FAVORITE THINGS: Roomful of letters


This was supposed to be a Fashion Friday special post but my school days reaching its end on March (hopefully) demands so much of my time.

For a quick talk, my friends always know me as the type who would visit bargain bookstores and stay there for an hour or so. As of the moment, I have accumulated a big amount of books from the past six months that I haven't read yet. And every month I make myself happy with a stack of fashion or hipster lifestyle magazines at hand.





My good fatty boy bud Josh surprised me for finding a December-January 2012 issue of Nylon, featuring my ever favorite person Dianna Agron on the cover; an extended Christmas gift. He brought this in one of our film shooting days to bribe me off to go home because I was very sick.



Aaaand, for a very long time, I finally found a set of alphabet stamps. Artsy-fartsy girl in me wanted to bounce off the roof when I accidentally gazed at it in a gift shop.



Letters and so much letters. One of the things I will definitely do after our Baccalaureate Mass (marks the end of school days of Seniors in our university) is to go to Booksale - and buy all the glossies I want and read them all one peaceful afternoon!

You? What are your favorite things? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment