Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hot April Afternoons


Graduation photos should be queued instead, but the situation calls for me suddenly rationing books out of the intense heat and boredom. Seriously, if you would see them all over our floor boards the call of desperation is quite funny.

So we got there a couple of magazines, Teen Vogue Handbook, a book from Rosette and all others are from bargain bookstores, which I visit more frequently than thrift stores.

The pressure of work is overwhelming, but I believe I still need this time for myself to think at least what would me my playground for a while. I know that my first job is highly the one's that I will dedicate myself into but at least it should be perfect enough for a while for me to last at least a year or two.

Graduation pictures are up for a few days.

Sooo, should I start off with the rock "n" roll cinderella story or should I go with a Plath instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment