Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gut feelings and summer portrait

Unemployment and gut feelings are the worst combination ever. There's this undetermined feeling within you trying to find itself.
Recent portrait submerged in unemployed spirits and frustrations to get in the magazine industry. It's the first time I didn't trace a doodle from a picture. I surprise myself sometimes.

Nobody warns a fresh graduate of what reality can do to you -- people who care only go as far as telling you how tough it can be and goes. Maybe because reality is a test in itself, you have figure out what way to go -- no coaching, no teaching, no cheating. Now I find a better reason why our teachers have taught us to not cheat on a Math class since then. You have to outgrow it. Haha!

Do check my finished digital portfolio! Click on "WORKS" in my navigation bar.

As of now, life goes on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment