I have officially bowed my loyalty to the Hunger Games fandom. Don't even ask how. After reading the three books -- savoring the tasty, dystopian account of Katniss Everdeen, I pirated my way to a movie.
But I don't think I'm speaking as a fan when I say that the soundtrack is good. After all, The Civil Wars and Birdy is a part of it. Even Taylor Swift's number was good, and I wasn't even a "Swiftie"; I really dislike her to be honest.
Here are my favorites in the official soundtrack, Songs from District 12 and Beyond with my own little thoughts.
Here are my favorites in the official soundtrack, Songs from District 12 and Beyond with my own little thoughts.
"It's the reaping. Please don't pick me. Please."
"Shit, I got reaped."
"I should run... quietly. The Career tributes are hunting me."
"Shit, Cato's chasing meeeeeeee *runs frantically*"
"So I just killed a young person, like me. What is wrong with this world, who am I? Hug me, Peeta."
Read more if you've registered in thecapitol.pn!
And to end this music feast, here is my Citizen ID. Log on to thecapitol.pn to find which district are you:

No comments:
Post a Comment