Manang never fails me. I have this place in Dapitan where I always get the things I love or those I'm looking for a very long time. This for example. I won't be having a chance to check it out for almost three months :(
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Aeroplane.
"Never do things others can do and will do if there are things others cannot do or will not do." -- Amelia Earhart
Manang never fails me. I have this place in Dapitan where I always get the things I love or those I'm looking for a very long time. This for example. I won't be having a chance to check it out for almost three months :(
Manang never fails me. I have this place in Dapitan where I always get the things I love or those I'm looking for a very long time. This for example. I won't be having a chance to check it out for almost three months :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment