Sunday, March 28, 2010

Write, write. Tear off the page. Write, tear, write.

People in both Facebook and Tumblr often compare the two in a game where Facebook always lose its arguments. This and that say that FB is void off privacy in the context of it being a social networking site; while on Tumblr, everyone expresses their true self without all the commercialization and a thousand of friends.

True.

While Facebook near its steps of being the next Friendster R.I.P.., everyone enjoys Tumblr-ing! Everyone hops on this Tumblr revolt of individualism, with a hundred posts per minute by the little red balloon on top of the Tumblr TM logo. Not to mention, a handful of people to follow - and follow. Trust me, I know. I joined April 2009 fairly after its first users and before everyone else does. In the way, I lost my interest to blog in its authentic state and the interest of my very few readers. Bam! It's the Reblogging Revolution. God, save my blogging self.

Now it's good to be back. :) The fact that everyone crowds themselves in FB and the rest who seeks for privacy and self-expression Tumbles is a good news for me. Since there's possibly a chance so nil to find people in Blogspot guarantees that only those really willing to read my thoughts will stumble in this tiny space of the webernet.

In case you're looking for a "like" button I suggest you to check your address bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment