Monday, April 26, 2010

#7 'We all get to sleep sometimes everyday'


Like I said in my previous entry, I'm keeping the goal.

So I have a low maintenance profile in Chictopia.com where I started posting looks since January. This is my seventh, and I wish to share the looks and my thoughts about here in my blog. I incorporate my looks with a line from a song, like this for instance is from She and Him's "In the Sun".

I like this outfit because it is quite a liberation from my t-shirt - jeans and minimal accessories staples. Aside from that, I have three hand-me-downs in this ensemble: 1.) My mama's polo shirt that I like so much that I'm owning (yes, she doesn't know it yet but still...) 2.) My sister's Seventeen jean shorts that she wears when she was still in high school and 3.) Mama's vintage brown leather purse. I'll wear a peach lip color with it.

But the colors of the polo was too playful it made me get this pair of flashy pink sunglasses and wear my favorite red lip color.

My favorite part of the outfit is the layers of pearls, chains and vintage owl necklaces. In less formal occasion I'd fold up my shorts to make it more summer-like. In days out where I have to go to the university, I'd wear a pair of black leggings instead of shorts with my favorite black gladiators.

This is fun. More looks, drawings and photographs the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment