It was another hot and lazy summer afternoon and I'm having this early afternoon internet dose when I decided that I should make my friend's portrait (because she made me four, !) and do my usual tumblr dashboard backtracking.

Then I go to google, to youtube, and then I thought of Green Day and then I thought of American Idiot, then I wistfully daydream that I can watch the musical. So I return to youtube and stream a few clips. And then I remember I liked Tony Vincent, who played St. Jimmy and I was wondering how he did one of my favorite GD ballads that is "Last Night on Earth". I try googling it for some mp3 downloads that led me to services that are only available to United States. Then I click on the results, click... click... and only to realize that I'm already downloading a .zip of the whole album.
Moment of silence.
And then I had an auditory-gasm.
Moment of silence.
And then I had an auditory-gasm.
No comments:
Post a Comment