So here's from a recent trip to the thrift store and department store sales for the past weeks, and my mother's early birthday gift.

I got that mustard yellow clasp clutch for half the price on clearance sale.

So this is my second treasure from thrifting (the first will be posted as a look, soon). It's an over sized knitted leopard sweater that's very appropriate come the -ber months. I got it for 75P. I bought it from the remains of my school allowances.

Studs and shoulder pads. This is on sale too.

These are mama's early birthday gift. Tomato has recently released their flats.

I got this ring on sale as well. I have the black ones that I bought in my favorite store in Dapitan, near the gates of our university.
That's for now. Good morning! I shall rest first because my allergies are getting worse and I ran out of anti-histamines.

Because I'm not a 'Manila girl chilling out at Starbucks eating bagels 'coz ahaym starvin', I buy pieces of everything from time to time. Thrift stores, sales, sometimes on the high-ends if I'm with my sister, but other than that, it's pretty much everywhere that the remains of my allowance can afford. I'm on of the girls who believes that the magic of personal style conquers the style bible.




No comments:
Post a Comment