Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rosette.

One day in our three-month summer break. It was one day that my mama called me to an errand and Sette and I decided to take pictures of each other for Chictopia. I used "Percy", her Nikon D5000 and I love it. :)

Here are the ones I like best and seeing her clothes while I'm post-processing, I decided to name the pictures to different cities in the world. And oh, I did her make-up too. :)



"London" I love the color of her shirt and the fringe of her sleeves.
"New York" Red, black, grey and white are one of my favorite color combinations.
"Harajuku-Tokyo" This picture looks more kawaii with her tights that has pink ribbons on it.
"Paris" I love her beret, her shirt, her whole outfit.
"Manila" The whole dress is a yes.


We're only able to get ourselves on a makeshift studio (random white wall) so I wasn' able to include her shoes.

I hope I can try doing some street style blogging once I get back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment