
I'm back to school and my school uniforms. And yes, these black shoes.
If I'd do it my way, I'd wear a red or brown or yellow pair of shoes to school with my white and navy blue uniform. But that's not happening, however I can own them instead and I can wear them for those days that I'll be spending on the library ('cause there will be a lot). In fact, the day that my brother and my sister will hand me their promised happy birthday cash, I will be buying black studded gladiators,and maybe a pair of red shoes.
Speaking of school now, we just started a week and a threesome of weekends and I'll be off again tomorrow. So many just happened! Last Thursday, we had our primer for TV production class and I was so much excited; and last Saturday we just had our Spanish class that was equally of love and hate. Our professors left us so many homeworks that I have to spend my weekends sitting on the library. But there's something about being 19 and being a junior in college that goes well together. I think I'e just thrown up all the excessive ranting the moment I heaved a smile with all the birthday greetings last Sunday.
There are so many cancelled classes this week but I don't know what I shall do yet. But right now, I'm excited for a few of school things (just a few) and some new make-up that I ordered for everyday use.
Adios for now! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment