I've been absent lately in my cyber haven, now I'm pretty steady with all the household chaos and composed because school is in a few days.
I'm fancily engaged with our local department store since March when my Rebecca Bloomwood blood pressure was pretty high. There where plaids, animal prints and studs, until summer came and an explosion of floral pieces and tangerine colors blinded my sight.
Recently, my favorite department store went from vintage florals to sailor stripes -- two of my loved patterns back to back!
I was about to acquire a vintage-y tea party dress but unfortunately the displays where booming with stripes and my dress is gone :( But I was able to get a top just like the English-tea party dress that I like, something void from all the floral mass production.
By the way, these are Mama's Happy Birthday for me! :)
Creeping out from random stalls where grunged and ripped shirts, chains and the immortal rock-star studs, emerging again from the dying fresh looks of summer displays. I guess my favorite DS is going back to a Miley Cyrus-Taylor Momsen fashion for the school and rainy season. Not bad! DSs now are not as bad as how chick flicks will stomp them with the luxury of high ends, at least for me since my shopping formula will be checking out Topshop and H&M.com, then proceed to my local happy place.
Now last night upon going home from me and Mama's shoe shopping, I decided to collect my craft gems and buttons and put them together so I can remember that I shall put them to some good and pretty use.
Tomorrow I'll be going out again with Mama to get some school stuff and to buy new buttons for my cardigan make-overs. And I think I'll be making a ring with that cute kitty head.
And yes! More interesting videos that I love will be posted soon! :D
CUTE!!! :) glad you found me sis! This is clarizemaldeetz????:)
ReplyDeletei love the "shabby chic" look that composed of the trinkets and patterns posted here, i "drool" for the old school vibe. you did some serious DS shopping :) i love them! :)
That cute kitty head is, well, cute. Haha. :)
ReplyDelete