Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let's drink coffee in my dreams.


I wanted to spill more words creatively, or in a way that will propel your imagination or will get your brain running. But I can't. I have 300 pages of Philippine politics to read that will only end on Wednesday. We still have an unplanned theater presentation on Monday and papers for Adver on Friday. Oh please.

Before I go geeky again let me tell you that my favorite department store does ze magic tricks.

Recent lovelies: Feather connector ring and gold owl ring from SM department store. Grey ring from my favorite place. "HOPE" necklace from Black Sheep.

I need to post happier things soon. I don't like rant-doms on my blog. Looking forward to a coffee date with thelittlegenius on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow sa sm dept store mismo?. kelangan ko na ata pumunta sa sm dito sa'min. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl ring is... O__O

    By all means, take Cla-mour to a higher level. I love that we're taking blogging seriously now, or that we're at least blogging again. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cute pieces!!! i love them all! <3
    i gotta check sm. i didnt know they have that!


    Taradiddles of a style on a budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is your fave place? I love that gray ring! :D

    ReplyDelete