I wish school is more like this. Although my university has, no wonder, one of the best architectures in Manila. But the photograph is so picturesque I just imagined myself there in my school girl cotton skirt, cardigan, socks and brogues, messy bun and glasses. Oh, don't forget the vintage satchel and book bag.
School's better in that case.

In my head, while school days is at its finest, I eat good looking and tasting food (look up!). And not McDonald's. (But to tell you the truth, McDo's delivery at midnight is in my other realm of imagination.)
Oh don't you just love the other world of our imagination?
On other news (I'm using that phrase full of hope that I will get in as an anchor of Thomasian News bites), for the second week of second semester, Lit104 with Professor and poet Nerissa del Carmen Guevara is the best class yet. We drenched in so much words and poetry that I cannot even decide what to share here. A word to ponder on however, is that in building the careers of the professional buds in us, we are only given ten years and nothing less -- because according to her, at 30 there will be a new batch of freshly baked college graduates that are prettier and smarter than the has-been of the yuppies in us.
True.
So if I just bursted your bubble, my apologies. Here is a sweet song for this Friday evening just for you:
Sweet weekend!

Hi Cla, I'm a fan. :) Take it one step at a time, the freshly baked college grads have nothing on your wisdom at 30. :) Awesomeness doesn't have a 10-year window. I envy you and Karmel for having such a visually arresting school campus.
ReplyDeleteOh my the great Passionistta :O I am your fan! :D Thank you!
ReplyDelete"Awesomeness doesn't have a 10-year window."