We don't do family reunions so there will be no Christmas family photos and looks to post. Nothing interesting is happening lately. Oh hey wait don't hit the 'x' button. I believe 2011 promised to be a good year. Well actually, it was a good year until a bad hurl or sorts came in.
When I was little a change of year saddens me a bit. Growing old and getting exhausted in life's series of shit teaches me to anticipate a fresh year to thread. A clean start.
Until I find another tinge of sugar in this life turning 20, I will leave you with Christmas presents and evidences of retail therapy.
Leather wallet (I'm obssessed with brown) and planner from my sister.
Cardigan from Primadonna.
Ostrich skin satchel from Riot.
and Parisian high heels that I got for half the price.
Nice new items!! ☑ I esp like the cardi! And the bag! Beautiful beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year!!
You killed an ostrich? :O
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Kidding. Satchel. :)