Thursday, December 30, 2010

"And I flip my hair just like Bridget Bardot oh oohh"

Because there is nowhere to go but forward. The cycle of life annoys you and annoys you and for some reason you move on. And I'll stop saying 2011 be good, it has became a trend for the past week already.

Now while the pocketfuls of story that I shall write here are yet to happen, I have to share my favorite things in the moment and generally, favorite things in 2010 (because no, I won't do school work yet):


Look at this cutie!


I found this while I was post-Christmas shopping for my girls. I saw one from Trisha before and this was a good find.


I started using eyeliner a few months ago and I'm glad I did. Like I said before, make-up is the new adventure. I'm in the road to a perfect liquid line.



Found this costume ring for Php.39!

One of the milestones to my 2010 lookbook are probably rings, because I've never liked rings this much before. And I honestly think that manufacturers started getting creative too producing rings beyond our imagination. (Three finger connector ring anyone?)



And these are the things that I put in my hair when I feel special (retarded or perfectly special person, whichever way). Wired Bunny hairbands are in style! Just like in the 40s.

Because yes, I just have to post this. It makes wearing uniform in college a little better.

So how are you guys doing? :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, your blog's looking better and better. Great finds, as always. You had me at Bunny hairband. Haha! (=^.^=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karmel! :3 Cla-mour Files has a new look in lieu of the awesomeness ahead. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete