
2010 is a good year with enough dose of shit, the good things are mostly listed on this blog. The change of year is surprisingly good. It's like a spirit dawned on me. I don't have resolutions though because I always end up forgetting them. Instead, I penned 10 things to do in 2011 the fool in me thinking that it is different thing. So here they are just like how I wrote them down on my planner:
1. LEARN.2. Get good. ;)3. Never be afraid to wear what I want to wear.4. Save.5. Enjoy (and get better to) the road to graduation.6. Wake-up on time.7. Wear heels.8. Read LOLITA, and other old beautiful books in the library.9. Spend time on things I enjoy doing (aside from sleeping).10. Love myself.
I'm turning 20 on June and its high time that I start trashing out my little inhibitions (like number 3! Oh I'm always...) and start my journey to the road of the real awesome. That's why my self-portrait above is minimized -- because there's so many things ahead that will fill my new blank self. That of which, I'm ready.
No regrets for the things that I did and the things that I didn't. All I have now, is action.
I crossed my eyes in the distance ahead and I saw a vast blur of opportunities waiting to meet us along the way.
Happy New Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment