skip to main |
skip to sidebar
No, you're guessing wrong. It's not another 'new acquisitions update' but I do bought me-self a pair of Lolita glasses and a nude lipstick (getting tired from my reds and pinks!). I checked my drawer days ago and realized that a lot of unused things are piling in it.
Things to do and consider in the next few days: wearing sunglasses and using my growing lip gloss supply that my sister throws on me (but?! they're so sticky and messy and uncomfortable at times!)
Things to do now: read Dante Alighieri's Purgatorio for my Literature exam. Good and very interesting classic.
Black half-tinted round glasses I got for Php. 50 in a thrift store last year, FCUK lipgloss from my sister, Lolita glasses from my favorite online seller, and Avon lipstick in "Champagne".
I'm off!
lovely buys! i like the heart glasses!
ReplyDelete