Sunday, January 30, 2011

Glossies

My university just celebrated it's 400 years of anniversary and I'm a loser for failing to document any of the many events in roster. Anyway, Happy Quadricentennial to UST! I'm proud to be a Thomasian at 400!

I was so sad last Thursday because I can't witness the pyromusical in school. Before heading home, I stopped at Booksale first and rediscovered my love for magazines.



In search for a consolation. Oh look I'm really turning 20. I'm buying Vogue. Haha! :))

Newly bought magazines (of whatever type) are one of the best picker-uppers, yes?

After a few days of absence, I can update you with at least what happened for the past weekend:

Uh yeah, I had an internship interview with Heima yesterday. Too bad I can't start at February :(

And the Quadricentennial week has ended, but we are preparing for our college week and we'll get busier this time. I'll try taking pictures so that I can tell you the story of my life getting a bit more interesting.

1 comment: