Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rejection

Is one of he things that we need to feel before we can finally taste the sweetness of acceptance.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from the company. I was not accepted for their internship program and I mentioned in my tumblr that it felt like being broken into a million pieces.

Or if not, like this:



But the pain seems less with the help of mama, papa and a few of my friends who of all their efforts cheered me up last night. After all, everything will be okay.

Meanwhile, in the lighter side of life...

The Blued Project made me see my runway self two weeks ago all over the webs (Funny and giddy at the same time). First at Yahoo! Philippines and now in Philippine Star. Me and my friends where stoned and excited about it yet it seemed funny. Haha!

I hope I'll get a job soon.

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad :( But you'll get a job soon, I'm sure! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a job soon. :) The best of luck, Cla!

    ReplyDelete