
Combat boots in good condition for Php. 300, all else of the pretty things beneath don't go beyond Php. 200.
Just a little rummage do the trick. Patience indeed reaches wonders!
I mindlessly went in my favorite place one day and discovered chiffon dresses, sailor prints and florals in bloom in between the racks. Yesterday, right after my mama's doctor appointment, we checked out Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and other local lines and I'm happy that I just found the right place where I can get versions of what I see earlier!

The laces, eyelets and blazers cannot go wrong with me!

And the right espadrilles for my closet going nude.
I hope the company calls me soon. :|
Woooooow! Ang ganda ng mga nabili mo! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you get that call soon! :) Ukay ukays are the best! Haha!
ReplyDeletehttp://nexthappiness.multiply.com
Nice :-) Been looking for doc martens too <3
ReplyDelete