
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Summer Portrait
My last AI illustration was my parting gift for Lyka. It's been six months.
Summer is lazy clothes, disheveled hair, and -- I need to work on drawing lips if I cannot manage to draw teeth.

I'm waiting for a feedback from my job interviews last week. These past days, I thought that once I start working, I shall develop another hobby that I will do in my free time. Something that I can also put into good use -- maybe a commission. Could it be digital illustration? If that's it, then I'd better start working, 'cause I would want a tablet for that.

Labels:
Autobiography,
Illustrations,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The lips are frigging difficult to do. Forever.
ReplyDeleteYes, forever. Can you suggest any tips on how to avoid difficulties in drawing the lower face?
DeleteI have.
Draw pictures with the lips pursed closed.
Hahaha poker face lahat.
DeleteI agreeee! Mukhang madali pero hindi = lips.
ReplyDeleteI love this, as usual. Pursue!
Oh thank you Karmel! I still have a long waaaay to go.
Delete