me and mama was left alone in the house. My siblings are staying at work and papa stayed at the wake of my Tito Rene. I can't sleep and leave the house unattended with me and mama sleeping still. So I just have to keep myself awake.

It had all this notes on key elements of a story and a writer's full-proof kit of storyline steps in drafting a script for a tv show. The "Top 10 Inhibations to Creativity" greets you as you open the journal. It also has pages in which I doodled and wrote the storyline of one of the scripts I wrote for one show named "Kwarto" and a portrait of my finals in scriptwriting class -- that is to develop a character and a script for the university cable-tv's sit com. Scriptwriting classes were one of the shortest classes I had with Ma'am Faye, but one of the most worthwhile.
And because we only used to meet rarely, my creative journal was left lying under my bunch of unused and hardly used notebooks. Its extra thick pages deserve more of my day-to-day epiphanies so I made it my little artbook instead. Here it is now with the crazy magazine pictures I pasted last week and the rest of the artsy fest I did last night.





1. Looking for the right answer - there is no right answer. Learn to catch accidents! 2. Admiring logical approaches. 3. Following rules. 4. Needing to be practical. 5. Avoiding ambiguity. "...anticipate what you don't expect." 6. Not making mistakes. 7. Thinking that playing is frivolous. 8."This is not my area/playing field" mindset. 9. Fear of being foolish. 10. Thinking that you are not that creative. Know what gets you going.
I love this, very inspiring :)
ReplyDeleteAte Ana, thank you! :)
DeletePanalo! Guilty din ako sa kanyang ka-art-ehan. :) These look amazing, btw. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you! :3 I've been bumming around for the longest time not realizing I can do these things -_-
Delete